March 24, 2010

.............

Hello!!..............kepala ini sungguh blur. Me...sangat down 2 3 hari. Don't know why????? Sangat tidak suka.... But this feeling mesti ade once a while. Felling tired...lazy....dizzy....ouch....really don't like it. Thanx to my friend yang give some advice....to stay positive. She said this things will roll around soon ...TQ DEAR....me....hope so too..... me....feel like ........but i want to feel more like . Happy and very energetic. And when this feeling come...me, feel like to go to . Playing with water. Renungkan kejadian yang Maha Besar. Think what i do wrong in live....sampai me, feel like a loser. Like to walk through here......and sit for many hours. Taking some shot. Take a deep breath. And see my self again!! Or.....stay here and enjoy the country live. And do some walking....
just to smell the nature . hahahaha
Writing this je...dah make me feel very happy. Just imagine if i were there. What a bless!! Hope this crazy feeling will fly away...away..away..soon..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...